Buhr Industrieberatung und ?vertrieb GmbH
The SPAL-distributor in Germany
Data protection declaration
This data protection declaration applies to all websites operated by Buhr Industrieberatung und -vertrieb GmbH even if not all functions are available on all sites.
Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our websites. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, email address and user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: “GDPR”) is Buhr Industrieberatung und –vertrieb GmbH, Aubachstraße 71, 56567 Neuwied, represented by the managing directors Malte Buhr and Ines Söhngen, phone: 02631/9590090, fax: 02631/95900930, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) We are not obliged to appoint a data protection officer according to § 37 DS-GVO or § 38 (1) BDSG-new.
(4) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data provided by you (your email address and, if applicable, your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(5) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period of the corresponding data.
(1) You have the following rights towards us regarding your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to limitation of processing,
- Right of opposition to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
Collection of personal data during visits to our websites
and during the order process
(1) When using our websites for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our websites, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our websites to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address,
- date and time of the request,
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
- Content of the request (specific page),
- Access status/http status code,
- the amount of data transferred in each case,
- Website from which the request comes,
- Operating system and its interface,
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our websites. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) Our websites use the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- transient cookies (see b)
- persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of our websites.
f) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by the Flash plug-in. Furthermore we use html5storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data independently of your browser and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not wish the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe-Flash-killer- cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of html5storage objects by using the private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete you cookies and your browser history manually.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (hereinafter: "Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the websites is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide the website operator with further services related to the use of the website and the Internet.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizelp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a personal relationship can be ruled out. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shild, http://www.privacy-shild.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 6 sentence 1 letter f. GDPR.
(6) Third Party Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 100 1. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offering, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and are directly playable from our website. These are all incorporated in the "extended privacy mode", i. that you do not transfer data about you as a user to YouTube if you are not playing the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 will be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to associate with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or custom design of its website. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right to object to the formation of these usage profiles, and you must comply with YouTube to exercise them.
Transfer of data to third parties
(1) As far as this is necessary for the execution of the contract with you, we can also commission other companies and/or individuals with the fulfilment of certain tasks. For example, this may be the commissioned transport company to which we forward the order information and contact data (name, address, telephone number, email address) provided by you for the purpose of fulfilling the contract. We offer you the possibility of a so-called shipment tracking, with the help of which you can check the current status of your respective shipment at any time. This check is carried out by entering the shipment number in the corresponding link, which then takes you to the page of the respective service provider, where you can view the data.
In addition, we cooperate with various service providers for hardware and software maintenance and with regard to the provision of technical services, which may also have access to your data in individual cases.
However, all of the above-mentioned service providers only have access to such information as is absolutely necessary for the performance of their respective activities. These service providers are prohibited from using personal data and other information for other purposes. We have concluded appropriate contracts with the service providers with whom we cooperate, in which we have also made agreements on data security and agreements that the greatest possible care is applied in the collection, processing and utilization of data. The specifications in the contracts are based on current data protection law and other relevant provisions.
(2) We pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution or the respective payment service provider within the scope of processing the purchase price payments. The data processing in these institutes is subject to the corresponding data protection regulations. We recommend that you take a look at the corresponding data protection declarations on the homepages of the service providers.
(3) We do not include social plugins on our website in order to protect your privacy as much as possible when you visit our website. On our website we have only included so-called graphic links from social network providers, such as facebook, www.facebook.com, in our website. By including this link, however, it is not possible for your browser to establish a direct connection to the social network provider. To connect to the social network provider, you need to be active by actively clicking on the appropriate link. We assume no liability for data protection lines and data protection procedures on the linked pages.
(1) If you wish to receive information about the personal data stored by us or if you wish to correct, block or delete such data, please contact us at the following address:
Buhr Industrieberatung und-vertrieb GmbH, Aubachstraße 71, 56567 Neuwied,phone: 02631/9590090, fax: 02631/95900930, email: email@example.com
Changes to this data protection declaration
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.buhr-gmbh.de/de/datenschutzerklaerung.
End of the Data Protection Declaration